Sunday, January 3, 2010

A trip full of great memories.

There was an unexpected road trip that happened this weekend for my family. My dad recently bought an Arctic Cat Prowler in Wisconsin, so what we decided to do at the last minute, was take a 4 hour road trip to Wisconsin. We decided to go the night before and spend the night in a hotel. As we were driving, the daytime turned to night fall. When we were half an hour away from our hotel, we had a flat tire. My family and I has never had a flat tire in our life. Not to mention we were in the middle of no where, surrounded by trees, with a windchill advisory. With my dad's knowledge, we were on our way in half an hour. There's a lot more stories to tell, but that was just one story. The trip was great, and the Prowler is fun to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment