Friday, January 8, 2010

England

Yesterday, in choir, it made my day. Mrs. Heaney announced that we are going to England for our choir trip during the summer of 2011. The last time they went to England was ten years ago. I'm so lucky to have tho opportunity to go there. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If it doesn't work out to got to England, we're going to go to New York City which would be awesome! I have been to NYC about 4 years ago, but it's hard to remember it. I'll be happy if we go on either trip!

2 comments:

  1. i could barely contain my excitement when she told us. it's gonna be so spectacular :) :) and even if we can't go to england, NYC isn't half bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah hahahahah! and ben could be our chaperone..i suppose or you can just stuff him in a cat carrier and put him with all the animals..i wish i could see his face when you told him!!!

    ReplyDelete