Monday, September 21, 2009

I Think I've Found a New Hobby...

Just recently, I was eavesdropping on a conversation during class. They were talking about something that I have never done before, golfing. It seems like I am the only one that has never gone golfing. I mean, mini-golfing and regular golfing is the same thing right? Nope! That's what I found out this past weekend. Willing to try out something new, I actually went golfing for my first time! I was more excited than ever before! Golfing is very intense and complex. On my first nine holes, I got a 67. Not so bad for my first time golfing, right? I had so much fun and could not stop laughing. It's all I talk about now! Who would've thought that for trying out a new sport for the first time could be so humorous and addicting? I'm still learning some golf terminology though. I have no idea what any of the golf clubs names are. I did have my ups and downs with golfing though. I arrived with 15 golf balls and by the time I left, I had four left. Well not to mention, some people used my golf balls instead. Refer to the joke below. The question is, will I be out on the golf course next weekend? I think so. (:

Why'd the chicken cross the road?
To find all the golf balls Stacia hit across it.-The one and only, Christian Andersen

1 comment: