Sunday, September 20, 2009

Expect the Unexpected

Life can change at the blink of an eye. Something bad can happen to anyone, at anywhere and anytime. We have to enjoy life as it stands because a human's life seems like it goes as fast as a tree losing its leaves during the fall season.
I recently just met a junior in high school from a different town this week; very nice, generous and well-mannered. We made conversation and found out a lot about him. I havent talked to him since then, but as i was reading Facebook status updates, I came across a person that goes to the same school as him. As I was reading their status, I didn't know what hit me. I found out that a person that got into a car accident, was actually the person that i met 3 days earlier that week. I thought it was very weird that I just met this person and then three days later, he got in a car accident. I may have only talked to him for a half an hour, but that time made me get to know him at least a little bit. He is out of the hospital now, luckily. And that half an hour, 30 minutes, 1800 seconds of talking to him, created a new friend for me.

1 comment:

  1. Stacia! this is SO SO SO true!! i have a post about this too. this exact thing happened to me, but i knew them for more than 30 minutes. ha but i wonder if its the same person? ha and yeah, you cant take anything forgranted. it can happen in the blink of an eye!!

    ReplyDelete