Sunday, November 15, 2009

Scary Movie Time!

It was Friday the 13th so I decided to have some friends over for scary movie night. We decided to watch The Strangers and Untraceable. The movie Untraceable was very intense but only a little scary. Then came the movie The Strangers. We freaked out during this movie. There were five girls on one couch. Not to mention, there was a whole other couch that wasn't being used. This movie was so scary, but then, we all decided to go to Paranormal Activity on Saturday night. I was nervous even before the movie started. It was very scary since it was based on true events. I held Kelly's hand the whole time. Yes, the whole time. That night when I went to bed, I actually had my first nightmare. Probably because of that movie, but it was well worth it.


Macy had us caught off-guard while we were watching the movie, The Strangers.



No comments:

Post a Comment